Familylinks exists to positively impact lives through integrated community, behavioral, and social programs. By making a tax-deductible donation, you are helping youth, adults, and seniors become Strong. For Life.
Every dollar makes a difference
- $25 provides toiletry and hygiene items for a family residing in supportive housing
- $50 provides two days of healthy meals to a young adult experiencing homelessness
- $100 provides a one-hour counseling session with a caring professional
- $200 provides a classroom of teens with skills to avoid substance use and bullying
- $300 provides a youth 24 hours of emergency shelter with food, clothing, and medical care
- $400 provides sensory toys to an individual with an intellectual/developmental disability
- $500 provides three months of care management to a senior living alone
On behalf of the 8,000+ individuals we serve annually, thank you for your support!
If you would like to donate by mail, please make your check payable to Familylinks and mail it to:
401 N Highland Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your giving options, please contact our Director of Development at [email protected] or 412-942-0549.
Familylinks is qualified as a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Familylinks are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.